600 brands. 28 million guests. And growing.
Wireless Social is built by, for and with hospitality and retail. It means we can make real sense of your data, before turning that insight into results.
Grow your database
Increase your footfall
Drive new footfall at no cost
Wireless Social works beautifully with your other tools and software
Use Wireless Social on its own and you’ll save heaps of time, but integrate with your other systems and you’ll be in automation heaven – a place that every modern business should be.
We're growing fast
To make sure we can support you more
Our customers stick with us
We’re reinventing Guest WiFi for hospitality
It's not just WiFi anymore, it's the whole guest journey
When it comes to Data Protection, we go beyond the call of duty.
- Our database resides on AWS infrastructure, giving physical security to any data we collect
- Our databases and data storage are always encrypted
- We engage with 3rd parties to routinely test our security measures and follow any recommendations they present to us
- Users only ever enter data via a secure page (HTTPS)
- We only ever transfer data to CRM platforms, where it is secured
- All the Wireless Social team go through Data Protection training
Onboarding and switching is quick & simple. No hidden fees. Just results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For more in depth answers, please visit our FAQ page or
Our technical experts will guarantee you're equipped with the correct hardware to facilitate your transition to our network.
Additionally, our Customer Success team will take care of configuring your splash pages and scheduling training of our dashboard. Once these steps are accomplished, you'll be all set to go!
We are here for whatever you need.
We see it as the start of an ongoing relationship. We assign a member of the customer success team to check in with you, and our website features resources to help you on-demand: How to videos, insight reports and footfall data at your fingertips.
All the data collected is owned by you and Wireless Social (as Joint Controller).
Wireless Social will not market to your customers directly nor seek permission to market to them as part of the Wi-Fi product.